About Me

Welcome to my production blog for Media Studies! I am currently studying at Harris Academy CTC. My production blog is to show off the years coursework and the amount of work produced throughout the year. I hope you enjoy it as much as i did making it! :)

Monday 6 December 2010

Moodboard

Licia managed to create a moodboard using prezi.com she says:

"I used these images to gather inspiration for our film, Behind Closed Doors.  I created this moodboard on prezi.com because I have used it before so am rather familiar with it and it is a change from the usual format of a slideshow or A3 sheet of paper with pictures that you may see as a moodboard."

The pictures pertain to what our film may be about, i.e.
- the door being ajar symbolises the name 'Behind Closed Doors';
- the images of arguing is when Beth and George argue;
- the broken hearts represents how Beth would feel afterwards, broken hearted;
- the crying represents Beth crying over her ex-boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment